Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Macau Experience 2014

About Macau!!!

Macau - located on the western bank of the Pearl River Delta in southern Guangdong Province, China - adjoins the Mainland city of Zhuhai and lies some 60 kilometres to the west of Hong Kong. Macau comprises Macau Peninsula, Taipa and Coloane islands. Macau Peninsula is the hub of the territory and is connected to TaipaIsland by three road bridges. Several large international hotel resorts - with new supporting infrastructure - are located on the reclaimed land between Taipa and Coloane in the newly developed district known as Cotai.


Senado Square, Macau

Going to St. Paul Ruins


Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would get to travel and explore the beautiful country of MACAU. Macau is one of the countries I've always wanted to visit next to Paris, South Korea, Japan and New York.






Our trip was unplanned and so unexpected. Thanks to my travel buddies Rheena and Rodel who convinced me to go and grab the opportunity... whew!!! haha





Tried their famous foods too..... (this is my favorite part everytime i travel hahaha the best!)



Macau's famous Egg Tart (MOP 8 Each)






Here are more photos from Macau

The Venetian


Here comes the Gondola


People busy buying their pasalubongs






Who wouldn't love the beauty and scenery of Macau? The 2 nights and 2 days of awesome travel was so fun and unforgettable.  I so miss Macau already, hope to visit again soon. God willing :) 




And that's the end of my travel diary. #BucketlistChecked #Macau #MacauExperience #Macautrip

No comments:

Post a Comment